Phase 2:New Product Development
>For Phase Two:
· We design and test the circuit, developing any new technology if needed.
· For the Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design, we have resources for Pcad, Pads PCB. Allegro, (Spectra Auto router) and Sunstone.com's PCB123.
· Once we receive the prototype PCBs (usually QTY=3-5), we verify the electrical performance and write the software to make the PCB dance.
· Once the Software is debugged, two fully functioning PCBs/systems/units are sent to you for evaluation.
· Manufacturing and assembly quotes are solicited from vendors who relate to the projected volume.
· The circuit, PCB and software are then modified and any new ideas are folded into the Rev. B design.
>We then move along to Phase Three.
RAJ Industries, Inc.
P.O. Box 545
Colton, OR 97017
Phone: (503) 887-3885
Fax: (503) 824-3886